As part of the development, the following set of documents has been prepared:
1. Glossary with all necessary terms.
2. Description of the interaction model of all subjects and objects, including:
2.1. Description of the necessary functionality for the system’s health;
2.2. Life cycles of the objects as part of the system;
2.3. Interface and electronic interaction description during the system operation.
The descriptions have been presented both as texts and graphic elements (schemes, diagrams).
3. Business requirements for creating a system, including a description of the roles and necessary access of subjects, scenarios of their interaction, as well as requirements for the objects development.
4. Functional requirements for the system, including graphic and textual representations of the system’s algorithms work: business processes, use cases and a conceptual model. This part of the document also contains information security requirements, technical requirements and requirements for the interface elements.
5. General system architecture with the description of data bases and microservice architecture.