As part of the project, a set of documents has been developed for the cloud-mobile platform:
1. Glossary with all necessary terms.
2. The domain model, including:
2.1. Description of the necessary functionality for the health of the system;
2.2. The main scenarios for using the system;
2.3. Description of interface and electronic interactions during the system operation;
2.4. Description of the interaction of all system’s objects and subjects;
2.5. Typing the forms of devices connected to the system;
2.6. Schemes and diagrams for the indicated sections.
3. Business requirements for creating a system contain:
3.1. Purpose and full description of the business process;
3.2. Description of roles and required subjects access;
3.3. Description of facilities and requirements for their development;
3.4. Interaction scenarios;
3.5. Requirements for integration with external systems.
4. Functional requirements for the system, including graphical and textual representations of the system algorithm operation: an extensive BPMN diagram of business processes, use cases and a conceptual model. Additionally, information security requirements and technical requirements for the development and use of the system have been prescribed.
5. General system architecture with a description of data warehouses.